Thursday, October 13, 2005

CoV NDA lifted!


Ok, so the CoV NDA was just lifted today, so that means I can actually start my new blog out with something positive! And here I thought I had at least another week or two to just bitch about how little fun CoH is these days compared to the *yawn* "Good old days." Well, I'm tired right now, but I'll just say that CoV will be worth picking up, and will keep me hooked on the Co[X] for another 6 months or so at least.

Here is a nice shot of my necro minions doing what any good minion should - my taxes! Wait, I thought villains weren't supposed to do taxes? Well, mine does, but only because zombies file taxes so insanely poorly it wastes the IRS massive amounts of time trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Eventually they find they have wasted days on it only to realize that a) I'm a villain and b) I'm dead so c) I really wasn't going to pay anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the funniest use of the laptops I've seen yet.